Công thức viết Content 4 bước đơn giảnOctober 21, 2020
How to install odoo 13 on windows 10 with pycharm as developmetFebruary 21, 2021
- Login to your Odoo application as an Admin.
- Activate the Technical Settings (Developer Mode) by going to Settings->Activate the developer mode.
- Then under the User Interface option, select the Views.
- Search for Login Layout View. Click to open and then say Edit.
- Here we have two options, we can comment out the following code from view to completely remove the Powered by Odoo link. Or we can choose to edit it to add our Company name and link.
- Once we are done with editing, we need to click on Save.
- Now we need to go to the browser and refresh Odoo application view. Log out and you will notice that the Powered by Odoo Link has been removed.
Steps to remove Powered by Odoo Copyright from Odoo Websites
- By default, Odoo website shows you Powered by Odoo copyright at the lower right corner of the page, in the footer. You can change that by changing the Footer Copyright QWeb View of Odoo. In order to do that, you need to access the backend of your website.
- Activate the Developer Mode.
- Go to Technical Settings-> User Interface -> Views.
- Search for Footer Copyright View and say edit.
- Comment out the following code from your view if you wish to completely remove it or you can edit it if you want to.
- Click on Save.
- Go to your Browser and refresh your website view.
- Another way to remove this link would be to create a new custom module and add the following code to the XML File.